Pest Prevention Tips:
- Do not accumulate trash or debris on your property.
- Always cover or seal trash tightly.
- Seal all possible pest entry points.
- Check for and remove structural damage such as moisture-damaged wood. Water damage can cause weak spots in the roof causing animals to enter through the weakened area.
- Repair damaged windows and screens.
- Keep gutters clean.
- Keep all areas clean where food is prepared, stored or served. Do not leave of crumbs and grease.
- Carefully check for pests in furniture, boxes, paper and other items brought into your home.
- Consider chimney caps or wire mesh to cover. Chimneys are quite often the location of squirrels, raccoons and birds since it is the largest opening for your home.
7080 Smokey Rd Athens, GA 30601